Chistmas is almost here, so I figured I would put a few new pics/updates before it got too hectic. The kids Christmas parties are today at school and then they are out of school for 2 whole weeks. Scary stuff! I'm preparing for a disasterous house. We are very excited for this year at Christmas. We will have all 3 kids on Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning, so we get to do all the fun tradition kid things for Christmas. This will be a first for all of us to be together, which makes it even more special! I can't to see all of their reactions (good and bad) when they see all of their gifts. This should be a good one for Lennox, since he will actually kind of be able to participate this year. I had to go buy a new video camera to capture all of these special moments. I will add some pics and videos soon after the Holiday. Hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas and New Years.
Hannah, Lennox, and Ryder after seein Santa at Grandma Susan's.
Hannah was the only brave one LOL. Lennox and Ryder weren'thaving anything to do with this Santa.
Breakfast with Santa at FSCC. Santa didn't scare Lennox this time.
Hannah with Santa.right after we decorated it, because it is no missing a few bulbs thanks to Lennox,
who thinks that everything round is a ball.
Lennox put on my Hoops just hangin on his ears.
My "Lil Ballers" 5 & 6 year old basketball team I coached this fall. It was an experiece to say the least. We made lots of improvements from day 1
to the finish here. I had a blast and hope I get at least some of the same ones next year!







1 comment:
loving the xmas card. too cute!
Post a Comment