what better to do when you cant do anything outside..i guess i'll give you a little updatesince its been a while...where to start...
Soccer and upward basketball are finally over. We might actually have a free Saturday few a while now. I guess we should prepare ourselves for this type of thing for the next 15-20 years, huh. Scary thought, but exciting at the same time. I'm going to try to make up for lost time and update a little bit of everything
Soccer and upward basketball are finally over. We might actually have a free Saturday few a while now. I guess we should prepare ourselves for this type of thing for the next 15-20 years, huh. Scary thought, but exciting at the same time. I'm going to try to make up for lost time and update a little bit of everything
Tarrell got his first turkey
Lennox didn't want anything to do with this turkey. I wish his face could be seen here. It is probably priceless. At least dad was happy. It only took him about 30 minutes to call one in.He deep fried it a couple days ago, and made for some good dinner!
Ryder is finally getting the hang of the wrestling thing...





No comments:
Post a Comment