So summer has been completely busy and crazy for that matter. I am trying to become more organized to relieve the stress, and I am getting there. For some reason, I just can't find the patience to sit and update this thing regularly. This is something that I really want to do, at least for something to look back on a few years from now. Soooo...I will eventually find the patience to keep up on this everyday. Next week might be a good time to get started, as we are TAKING A VACATION!!!! We are all very excited, and have some firsts for the kids. Hannah and Lennox's first time flying and to the beach. We are staying for an entire week on a secluded private beach in Dauphin Island, Alabama. This will be perfect for the kids to run, play, build sand castles, and get away from the everyday life we are used too. We have a busy weekend ahead of us before that actually happens. FIrst of all the packing is endless, or it seems that way. I have made list after list, but when I need that list, I can't seem to find it, so my mind is going in 100 directions trying to remember what else needs packed. Mom and Dad, along with the Newton family, and the Likely's, and Compton's, are all taking off on the highway Friday evening, and driving all the way through, and plan to arrive around noon on Saturday. Tarrell's cousin, EJ is getting married at Rosie's on Saturday, and he is a groomsmen, so we will be leaving Monday morning at the crack of dawn. I am very excited for thsi trip, but eager to be able to get there and relax and get past this stressful stage of it.Here are some pictures of our first day at Mom's pool with the boys. They were quite entertaining. (Oh yeah, and these were taken with my NEW SLR Camera!) I LOVE IT! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment